Eggless potato pancakes with these instructions
For the eggless potato pancakes, you need the following ingredients: 400 g of potatoes, 100 g of onion, 50 g of chickpea flour and salt.
- Peel the onion and potatoes. Rub both.
- Add the chickpea flour to the potatoes and onions. Season the dough with salt.
- Heat a little oil in a covered pan. Drop a tablespoon of batter into various places in the pan. Set the temperature to medium or the pancakes will burn and be raw inside.
- Brown them for four to five minutes on each side.
- If they are nice and crispy, you can arrange the donuts nicely on the plate. Serve with applesauce if desired.