- Action and Awareness. Our volunteers pick up trash and motivate others to do the same. By spending a few hours together cleaning up, people gain a profound understanding of the need to reduce and better manage waste.
- Education. We engage children through our multilingual kids’ programme, connecting environmental values with hands-on experience of the impact that plastic trash has on the ocean. Adults learn through doing, with actvities and workshops provided by our volunteers.
- Sustainable Projects. We create long-term programmes that help communities to reduce and better manage existing waste, and strategies that will prevent future waste.
- Inspiration. We motivate people to break free from plastic and become Trash Heroes in their everyday lives. With consistently positive messaging, and a philosophy of “small steps”, we remove the barriers to change and normalise a vision of a zero-waste world.
All our activities are committed to and aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Find out more here .
We abide by the follow principles, which we call “ The Trash Hero Way “ :
Read more: ประสบการณ์การปีนเขา – เดินป่ากับเด็ก ๆ
- Be the change: we lead by example, showing not telling people what to do and being positive and respectful in thoughts, words and actions.
- Be credible: we work independently, earning people’s trust and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Be selfless: we work for the public benefit, not for personal gain. We stay humble and put mission before ego.
- Be responsible: we act transparently and are accountable for our decisions and actions to our local communities and to the Trash Hero Family. We uphold standards in order to support the global mission.
- Think global, act local: we understand the big picture and the solutions needed, but start the change where we live.
rubbish Hero believes that every one of us can be a Trash Hero.
Reading: Our Mission | Trash Hero World
Trash Hero World is the governing consistency of the global Trash Hero network. We are a non-profit organization with charitable objectives, registered in Switzerland .
Read more about our projects in 2021, and join our ball-shaped movement today .