Reading: Hua Hin – Wikitravel
understand [edit ]
Popularized as a recourse in the early-1920s by King Prajadhipok, Hua Hin is close associated with the Thai royal kin and is a quiet and relaxing seaside repair ideal for family vacations, a reasonable 2.5 hours drive down from Bangkok. Until 1934, it was known as Samore Riang ( สมอเรียง ), or “ rows of rocks ”. The placid fish greenwich village was turned into a royal repair and consequently became democratic among Siam ‘s nobility and upper classes. In 1928, Prajadhipok built his Klai Kangwon ( Far From Worries ) Palace. As of 2007, Klai Kangwon is a full-time residence of the current king and is not open for visitors, although the outer palace grounds are open for walkers and joggers 16:00-19:00 daily ( wear shoes, have sleeved shirts that cover at least your upper arms and bring your recommendation ). The 5 km long beach itself is pretty, more indeed than Pattaya ‘s, and the ocean is relatively clean. however, most of the beach can wholly disappear along certain parts of the slide during gamey tide. Besides merely sun, snorkeling and swim, visitors can besides enjoy golf, health spa, caves, peaks, waterfalls, shops, seafood and nearby national parks. The town is clean, strong and laid-back, making it ideal for families and couples .
climate [edit ]
Hua Hin has a tropical climate with high humidity and episodic rain. It is typically pleasant however, and can be enjoyed all year round. by and large, the best time of the year to visit Hua Hin is in the cool season from November to February, but for those who like it blistering, then the hot season is from March to May ( temperature gets up into the higher 30s ). The showery season ( although it does n’t rain every day ) is from June to October with September being the showery of all. For those who do n’t appreciate rain, be advised that the rain in Thailand normally comes in brusque sharp bursts. It does n’t normally drizzle for long periods of time .
catch in [edit ]
By gearing [edit ]
Trains are an easy manner to get to Hua Hin, as the caravan station is correct in the center of Hua Hin. The discipline station is worth a look itself because it is a very traditional Thailand purpose. The trains go very lento getting aside from Bangkok, so the 2 1/2 hour road time to Hua Hin stretches to 4 or 5 on the train. If, however, road traffic is bad, this can stretch a car or bus travel ! The price of the train is around 250 baht ( and only 44 baht for ordinary trains ). Most trains on the southerly road end at Hua Hin. They leave Bangkok ’ s Hua Lamphong and Bang Sue railway stations 10 times day by day between 08:05 and 22:50. Returning from Hua Hin to Bangkok, merely two trains in the good afternoon are bookable. Either an air-con option for +400 baht, or one-third class ( the latter can only be bought one hour before the departure ). See the State Railway of Thailand [ 27 ] for more information on time tables and fares .
By bus topology [edit ]
There are non-stop VIP bus direct from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin and Vice versa lone 294 Baht ( 5/2022 ) per seat, taking approximately 3.5hrs in moderately heavy Bangkok traffic. The coaches ( 23-seater ) are comfortable with wide seats in a 2-1 shape, and comes with an en-suite washroom. passing time from Bangkok Suvannabhum Airport : 10:00, 12:30, 14:30, 18:00. For more information, see www.airporthuahinbus.com ( updated on May 2022 ). Bus terminates at the Hua Hin Bus Station ( as of 5/2022 ). departure time from Hua Hin Bus Station back to Bangkok Suvannabhum Airport : 10:00, 11:00, 14:00, 17:00 From Bangkok, buses to Hua Hin leave from the Sai Tai Mai concluding about every 20 minutes and take around 3.5 hours. The price is 155 baht ( 3/2017 ). Buses run from 04:00 – 22:20. For more information, reach Hua Hin-Pran Buri Tour, Tel : 0 2884 6191-2 ; Bang Saphan Tour, Tel : 0 2435 5105, 0 2884 8895 ; Bus Southern Terminal, Tel : 0 2435 1199, 0 2435 5605, 0 2434 7192 [ 28 ]. When you buy the ticket it says which gate you have to go to – make certain you get to the right one as smaller numbers ( etc 1 to 10 ) exist on both sides of the building. doubly check from the customer service desk on ground floor. The independent bus station is well outside the concentrate of town on Petkasem Rd beyond Soi 96. This is some 3 km south of township center. A tuk tuk there costs ~180 baht. This bus station is for buses which are going to or from Bangkok and points south. update : May 2015, two official tourist display panel offices inform travelers that the independent bus topology station entirely serves south destinations, not Bangkok. You can catch, however, a no-frills busbar from an office in the center of town for 160 baht. The “ bus station ” noted on maps of the sphere is a local one in the center of town from where all the non-air-con local buses and songteows depart, but blue buses from Bangkok displace here, and probably leave from here besides. The orange bus from Bangkok Southern Terminal ( 150 baht ) which takes about 3.5 hours, meanders along the main road and you specify where you want to get off. The early first course buses go to the station beyond Soi 94 on Petkasem. Stop the bus at any target prior to this if you want to get off. The clock column on the leave ( coming from Bangkok ) is efficaciously the town center, but keep your eyes open as it is easy to miss .
By boat [edit ]
The ferry between Pattaya and Hua Hin is canceled permanently .
By cab [edit ]
Taking a taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin ( distance about 200 kilometer ) is possible. price after negotiation should cost around 2,000 bachelor of theology : the price for a taxi from Suwarnabhumi ( Bangkok ) airport is about 2,000THB in July 2019 ). The limousine services available at Bangkok Airport are more expensive than an ordinary cab. secret cab from Hua Hin to BKK Airport should be in 2,000 – 2,400 THB, and is bookable via agents around town. A few are located outside the post function, and others are along Naresdamri Rd. taxi to or from Pattaya around 3,000 THB .
By minivan [edit ]
There are regular minivans to and from Hua Hin from assorted cities. price from Kanchanaburi ( 3.5 hours ) was around 250 baht [ january 2014 ]. You can take one of these from Mo Chit and Tai Mai ( bus terminals in BKK ), Rangsit north of BKK, and from several early cities south of BKK. There is nowadays a newly minibus station in the City, about 200 metres along Soi 51 on the main road in, and about 2 Km aloof north from the clocktower. This is where most of them now should stop, except for those continuing ahead to Prachuap .
Get around [edit ]
The central area ( with restaurants, bars, and the night commercialize ) is not excessively large and can be covered by foot, accompanied with a songthaew for the attractions a moment outside the main center. As elsewhere in Thailand, enough of motorcycle rentals are available. Bicycle is a commodity choice excessively as Hua Hin is pretty flat, but bicycle rentals are a little hard to find .
By songthaew [edit ]
There are obviously four songthaew routes. probably the most useful for a tourist is the green one that runs between Khao Takiab and Hua Hin Airport. The road is split into two parts the center being on the Soi 72 ( night commercialize ) and Sa Song street intersection. Fee is THB 10 ( 15 in the flush ) when not going past the night market street. Use the green songthaew to go to night market, Market Village, Blúport, Cicada, and Khao Takiab ( putter mountain ) .
park songthaew route in the center The white songthaews run from the railway station to Wat Huay Mongol via Market Village and Sam Phan Nam Floating Market. Fee from railway place to the floating market is THB 20, and to the temple THB 40 ( unconfirmed ). The white songthaews technically operate on schedule, but they ‘re not very punctual. There was a report that the white songthaew might not go to the floating marketplace if there are not enough people. In summation there are the red-and-white and possibly orange songthaews. The bolshevik songthaew starts from Pae Mai and follows the canal to the railway station, then goes around Market Village, and return to north via Phet Kasem and Naebkehardt road to Soi 41 and then continue to Pae Mai .
By taxi [edit ]
Tuk tuks and motorbike taxis are available, and you may even spot an episodic car cab. As common agree on the price ahead, and expect to pay at least THB 100 for tuk tuk unless you get golden .
There is only one beach, Hua Hin Beach ( ชายหาดหัวหิน Hat Hua Hin ) which runs from one side of Hua Hin to the early. Hua Hin Beach extends three kilometers southwards from a rocky promontory until a southern promontory where a Buddhist synagogue cling to the cliffs. Fine white backbone, repair hotels and many water sports opportunities lend the haunt its classifiable ambiance. At the south end of town, the hill of Khao Takiab interrupts the beach ( Takiab means “ chopstick ” in Thai ). On the other english ( technically not Hua Hin anymore ) is a adorable swimming beach with a see of Khao Takiab ‘s South expression. Just a little far on, Suan Son beach is owned by the Thai army, but candid to the populace. luminary for the tropical sea pines lining the shore. A little confederacy of the Marriott, watch for bantam backbone cancer digging industriously leaving leftover patterns of bantam sandpaper clods around their beachfront property. Parts of the beach close to the township may have green urine, in this case continue walking down the beach where the water appears cleaner. There is an ample issue of deck chairs along the beach, however many places will charge for their hire ( 100 baht is coarse ). Deck chairs that are part of a beach-side cafe may be absolve ( in the premise you will buy food or drink ). In Hua Hin, high tide occurs in the early dawn, around 5-6 am, turning into depleted tide in the evening at around 5-7 phase modulation. Exact tidal times and heights vary throughout the year – use Tideschart for up-to-date information. The mound of Khao Takiab, 8 kilometers from Hua Hin town, supports Buddhist temples and offers a control see of the haunt, particularly early in the dawn. A local bus service from Hua Hin to Khao Takiap is on the seashore. Khao Takiab is one of the highest area in Hua Hin, by going up this batch by driving you will see the whole Hua Hin and besides dainty beaches. This is another good place to wait for the sunset vitamin a well. besides the food on Khao Takiab is very delicious besides .
Sam Roi Yot National Park [edit ]
Located about 60km from Hua Hin Town, with an area of 98 square kilometers, is renowned for its limestone mountains, mangrove swamps, beaches and several species of local and migrate birds during the cool temper. There are many ridges with the most popular being Khao Sam Roi Yot with 300 peaks. The ballpark can be reached by following the direction signs marking the remaining distances of 38 and 15 kilometer. at Km. 256 and Km.286.5, respectively. There are many “ Taxi ” counters around Hua Hin that are exchangeable to the local travel agents omnipresent to Phuket, Pattaya and Bangkok. here you can hire a car and driver to the following destinations. Look out for “ Taxi ” booths plastered with colorful photograph of attractions. Expect about 2000 Baht per vehicle to and fro Phraya Nakhon. The other possibility is to book a cruise and enjoy the parking lot from the sea english. Some attractions within the park :
- Hat Laem Sala is a beach 16 km north of the park office and can be reached by boat or on foot across a hill from Bang Pu Village. The hike across the hill is about 2km and relatively easy, taking about 40mins one way. If not, the 10min boat ride costs 200 Baht per person both ways. You will have to wade into the sea mud during low tide to board the boat, so prepare to get your feet muddy. At Hat Laem Sala beach, it’s a steep 1 hr climb up to the cave. The well-known cave there, Tham Phraya Nakhon, has a large hole in it so sunlight can shine through, so allowing plantation to grow. There is Phra Thi Nang Khuha Kharuhat which is a Thai-style pavilion with a scenic view of the cave. It was first built during the reign of King Chulalongkorn before being dismantled and reconstructed with the cave. There is also a viewpoint on Khao Daeng which is 400km from the park office and Ban Khao Daeng, the latter of which offers boat trips to watch wild birds.
- Hat Sam Phraya located 3.5 km north of the park office, is a lovely beach with a line of pine trees. Accommodation is available there.
- Tham Kaeo, situated around 23 km from Pran Buri (15 km north of the park office) is a cave with an abundance of stalactites and stalagmites. For exploring the cave, oil lamps can be rented at a nearby village.
- Tham Sai, 9 km north of the park office, is a cave which can be explored. Oil lamps can be rented at a nearby village.
promote off from Hua Hin [edit ]
- Dan Singkhon is in Khiong Wan sub-district and is the Thai-Burmese border pass.
- Khao Hin Thoen Stone Park is located west of town. To get there travel along Highway No. 4 till Km. 331-332, then turn right and drive for another 8 km. There are nice narrow walks leading out to wide rocky landscape on a mountain top with scenic views of the town.
- Ko Singto (Lion Island) is named after the shape of the island. It is a popular island for diving and snorkeling and offers visitors the chance to explore the Hua Hin and Khao Takiab shorelines.
- Wa Ko has been of historical importance since the reign of King King Mongkut when he viewed a full-moon eclipse. There is a long atmospheric sandy beach fringed with pine trees. It is located at Km. 335 of Highway No. 412 km south from the town.
Game Fishing [edit ]
Hua Hin offers fishing trips with pick up from your hotel. different programs are available, from day trips to overnight fish. More information on hypertext transfer protocol : //www.facebook.com/HuaHinGameFishing or phone +66810103748 .
gravy boat Tours [edit ]
Hua Hin offers several gravy boat trips to view the nature from a river or the sea. One of the celebrated trips is a cruise to the Sam Roi Yod Nat’l Park to feed monkeys or swim in the clear water. On the manner rear fish is potential and on a commodity day dolphins can be seen in the ocean. [ 29 ]
golf [edit ]
golf is highly popular in Hua Hin and the place has many high-quality courses up to external standards. Hua Hin and its surroundings are a golfer ‘s eden with at least 12 quality golf courses within a 60-minute repel. [ 30 ]
health spa [edit ]
Hua Hin has emerged as Thailand ’ s latest health spa and health center address in the past ten. previously celebrated chiefly for its first golf courses and a place to relax by the ocean a light distance from Bangkok, it is now a full-fledged tourist and health spa address in its own right. With its boastfully and growing exile population, it is peculiarly friendly to taking wish of external visitors seeking health care, resort hotel treatment, and a fine stretch of beach in one lovely package. Spas in Hua Hin offer deluxe treatment which suits every budget. The treatment includes both traditional remedies and modern techniques. Facilities at resort hotel in Hua Hin may besides include a Jacuzzi and steam bath.
Read more: 10 ประสบการณ์ซื้อเต็นท์แคมป์ได้ง่ายขึ้น
many health spa in Hua Hin besides offer traditional Thai healing treatments. There is besides option treatment such as Rieki. Resorts offer many detox programs. The most democratic treatments are chi organ massage, karsai genital detox massage, deeper skin detox and herb tea skin detox. Hua Hin has a world class Chiva-Som International Health Resort. Focusing on greater wellbeing and life force, Chiva-Som offers across-the-board fitness, resort hotel, health spa cuisine and holistic health facilities to help you relax, restore and rejuvenate. Chiva-som has the respect of being the only finish resort hotel that has systematically made the top three of the prestigious Condé Nast Readers ’ Choice Awards. This gives you some estimate of the quality of care available here in this cover girl seaside town .
massage [edit ]
traditional Thai massage, characterized by its holistic border on to health is aimed at enhancing not only one ’ sulfur physical and aroused submit but besides to allow one to grow spiritually. There are over 50 massage shops in Hua Hin. All thoroughly hotels in Hua Hin offer traditional Thai massage overhaul. In Hua Hin, at Petchkasem Road adjacent to the Golden Palace and the Royal Palace one can be massaged by identical good professional blind masseuses. This is a royal project. very little English is spoken but do n’t worry as you will be in professional hands .
early [edit ]
- Fishing and eco-cruises can be done in Hua Hin, both at sea and inland.
- Kite-boarding is a very popular in Hua Hin. There are several schools giving lessons and tuition with equipment for hire. Conditions are good from January to May, thermal wind is blowing from afternoon with 14-20 knots. Water is shallow, has small chop and beach break.
- Fitness and Martial Arts can be practiced either in gymnasiums around town or in the top hotels.
- Elephant camps and trekking can be found just west of town. There is also an elephant camp.
- Rescue Paws can be found just south of downtown Hua Hin, in the Khao Tao temple. Popular volunteer destination if interested in spending some time helping the local Thai soi (street) dogs.
- Walking and cycling are popular in Hua Hin due to the quietness of the roads.
- Crafts are a plentitude in Hua Hin including handicrafts, silk weaving, embroidery, basket making, pottery and wood carving.
- Go Karting can be enjoyed at the karting track near the airport. The 700 m circuit has a banked curve for speed, pits floodlighting, beer garden and catering.
- Water Sports in Hua Hin include swimming, banana boat rides, jet-skiing, sailing, windsurfing, parasailing, kayaking, snorkeling and scuba-diving.
- Pony Rides can be found on Hua Hin beach
Festivals [edit ]
- Thailand’s International Kite Festival is during March, April and May and features stunt kites, big kites, little kites, high tech kites, traditional Thai kites and displays of international kites. Visitors also enjoy a variety of opportunities for shopping, sightseeing and simply having a good time.
- Hua Hin Jazz Festival June is the time of the year when ‘jazz on the beach’ happens at the annual Hua Hin Jazz Festival. The popular event attracts world class jazz musicians from Thailand and all over the world.
- Hua Hin Vintage Car Rally Hoteliers, the Vintage Car Club of Thailand and the Tourism Authority of Thailand sponsor an annual ‘parade’ of vintage and classic cars starting at the Sofitel Central in Bangkok and ending in at the Sofitel Central Hua Hin Resort. The cars, with drivers and passengers decked out in 1920’s attire, make the 225 km promenade in December of each year. The festivities culminate with a 1920’s party at the Sofitel, which appropriately is a Victorian-style structure built in the 1920’s.
Learn [edit ]
Hua Hin Cooking courses are on extend to those tourists who would like to learn about cooking Thai dishes. A few Thai Cooking schools have sprung up in Hua Hin where foreign tourists can learn the art of serving up their favored Thai dishes such as : Phat Thai ( Thai-style fried noodles ), Tom Yum Kung, Panaeng with Beef and Chicken and Cashew Nuts. Courses vary in length from just the individual day to a few. Courses are besides available at most of the large hotels but you will have to ask around. Sukkasart Institute ( The Institute of Healing Arts ), 20/48 Petchkasem Rd. ( Hua Hin 106 ), ☎ 66 ( 0 ) 32 515725, [ 6 ]. Provide assorted education of healing Arts from Tradition Thai Massage, Meditation, Reiki and Energy Healing .
Night markets [edit ]
workshop at the night markets. Things that you can buy stove from t-shirts to antiques. They ‘re besides a great place for shopping including contemporary art handicrafts, hand-woven print cotton, silk fabric, silk weave, embellishment, basket reach, pottery, wood carve, gemstones and jewelry ( including sapphires and rubies ). Haggling is advisable to get the best prices potential .
In addition there ‘s the Hua Hin Bazaar ( about 100 metres west of the beach ) for local handicrafts, and on Tuesdays is Pae Market near the Royal Hua Hin Golf Club. hera is a estimable locate to get the feel for a traditional thai marketplace .
Shopping malls [edit ]
local souvenirs [edit ]
One of Hua Hin ‘s most celebrated local product is pha phim khommaphat or print cotton, a distinctive product of Hua Hin which is to be sold by the cubic yard. The eat up product of the Khommaphat print is colored and can be turned into shirts, handkerchiefs, wraps, even dally elephants or fish, arsenic well as cosmetic pieces such as pillows, bags, fans, etc. A big kind of early cotton products are available, such as plaza mats, table clothes and pillowcases. Most of the products, fresh and dried seafood, souvenirs, dishes made of seafood are available at Hua Hin Market. For hand-woven cotton go to Baan Khao Tao. There is the Baan Khao Tao Handicraft Centre which was founded in 1964. In 2003, the center ‘s works were registered as the state ‘s four-star OTOP product. Hand-woven cotton is offered for purchase in different forms, such as in the Yok Dok print, bathing cloths, sarongs, even large pieces of fabric like bed sheets. Souvenirs from Hua Hin District include accessories from coconut shells, Khommaphat printed framework, the print fabric in traditional Thai patterns, brooms, utensils made of sisal fiber, bamboo weave products, deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as bracing and preserved food .
- Sam Phan Nam Floating Market, you will find 193 shops of all different kinds and 40 shops actually on the boats, selling local food, hand made products and souvenirs.
This seat shows the Thai-style support of the past. Sam Phan Hua Hin Floating Market has over a 1,000 parking spaces, so there is no indigence to worry about parking .
There are plenty of eating options around Hua Hin. Those close to the beach and atop Khao Takiap are touristed, while some good local options can be found on Phetkasem Rd along the way to Khao Takiap. Hua Hin is famed for its delightful fresh seafood which can be found in abundance at the night market, restaurants and hotel restaurants. Naresdamri Road is a all right space for great cheap restaurants while serving up romanticist sea views. Some hotels offer buffets consisting of open cook stations, including seafood BBQ, and besides offer populate entertainment like traditional Thai music and dancing. This area is the locate of the Hua Hin Fishing Harbour and in the early good morning, fresh-out-of-the-water seafood can be snapped up. furthermore, there are numerous dining spots serving westerly, indian and japanese food. For cheap eats, check out the night market. Budget tourists having problems with the local menu will be glad to know that at the Tesco in the classy Market Village promenade. There ‘s street-style Thai food with advanced fast food hygiene : 25-45 baht, and good chocolate for 10 baht .
Coffee Shop and Bakery [edit ]
raucous nightlife can be found in the little quarter fair inland from the Hilton Hotel. The warren of little streets around Dechanuchit Rd and Soi Bintabaht teems with bars, restaurants and massage parlours .
- Bluestation Country Pub. Very popular with local folks, but nearly unknown to tourists. Located behind the older of Hua Hin’s two bus depots, Soi 68/2, off of ‘Railway Road’ just north of Soi 70 (Chomsin Road) near the railway crossing. The house band is excellent, playing all Thai country (Peu Chiwit) songs. Before 22:00 there’s an opening act that some nights (but irregularly) consists of a duo of a Thai on guitar and a farang on accordion, playing Thai songs. One of a kind, and pleasant listening.
- El Murphy’s. The place for live music, located in the heart of Hua Hin on Soi Selakam 50 m from the Hilton Hotel. This Irish bar with a Mexican slant is the nightly home of Hua Hin’s own Stonehead Band. These boys have been rocking Hua Hin for more then 15 years with their great rock and blues classics. Sometimes there is an early opening act. Free WiFi.
- Luknam Country Pub. Locals and foreigners alike frequent Luknam. Located on the road to Pala U waterfall, opposite Phoenix Bar. Live music every night. Music is Thai pop and country with some western songs mixed in. Music begins and 22:00 and goes until very late.
- Papayita. A chilled out little beer bar, playing classic pop, soul, disco and rock music from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Cheap drinks during happy hour until 9:00, and the cute staff mixes great cocktails all night.
- Satchmo Club แซชโม คลับ. Main lobby of the Sofitel in central Hua Hin.
- Style. One of the best nightspots in Hua Hin, with hip hop music and techno. Popular with younger people in the area. Open from 18:00 to 02:00. Most people come from 22:00 on. Live music as well. Frequently overcrowded.
Hua Hin is quite tourist oriented at least in the central parts and frankincense there are many hotels there, but besides some guest houses and motels are available. A large total of the budget hotels are located close to the clock column, on the side towards the beach. From the clock tugboat, go back along the road which is at a sharp angle to the road coming in ( Naebkhesart Road ). There is a temple on the veracious, and a school next to it. At the following overlap, Dechanuchit Road, from here to the following intersection Chomsin Road, the sphere to the right and depressed to the beaches has a large number of budget hotels. note that many, if not most of these hotels, charge about B200 excess per night during tourist season, Sept to March .
Budget [edit ]
true budget beds are less common than they might have been a few years ago, at least during high gear season .
- Baan Kang Mung boasts two separated zones in town and by Khao Takiab beach, offering 9 budget bedrooms with air-con and TV in all rooms and Wi-Fi. Rooms from B990, as advertised Dec 2016(town zone) – 4000 THB (beachfront zone).
- Victor Guesthouse 16 Newly refurbished rooms in a Thai Traditional Teak Guesthouse located in the heart of Hua Hin, close to beaches, restaurants and night life. Family suites available. Includes air-con (not for cheap rooms), LED TV and DVD in all rooms, Fan, hot water, WI-FI, 24/7 security and friendly helpful staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Rooms advertised online at THB690 (Dec 2017)… 60 Naresdamri Rd. Hua Hin. Tel:032-511-564. e-mail: [email protected]
- Bird Guesthouse 2 Rooms on a pier over the water 450THB for nice fan room with great view, wifi, fridge, TV on Nareth Damri Road close to Hilton. Nothing on the internet to provide prices etc (Dec 2017)
- Royal Express Inn is a small brand new hotel located in the central city of Hua Hin, within a few minutes’ walk to the beach, restaurants and convenience stores. The rooms are well designed with a simple, cozy and modern style with flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Address: 79/9 Petchkasem Road, Opposite Hua Hin Soi 78. Near station. Tel: +66 (0) 32 53 3778-81; email: [email protected] Advertised online at around B800.
- Tientong has rooms with private bathrooms for between 400 baht [low-season] and 600 baht. Includes sometimes high-speed wifi (if starts working slow, just reboot the router). Located downtown at end of secluded street near market. Friendly staff. Nice views of hillside from communal balcony. Ten minutes walk from beach. Address: 226/107 Petchkasem Rd – behind Grand Hotel. Near station. Tel: +66 89 224 9353; [email protected];
- Chom-Haad Guesthouse has nice rooms, 650B for double with air-con. Located on 178/175 Soi Hua Hin 80, quiet road with lots of guesthouses (they offer 700B for double), close to Tientong, San Paolo hospital & Grand Hotel. Very clean room. Kind and helpful staff. Nice fresh-looking furniture in bright colors. Phone: +66868031796, email: [email protected]
- Kings Home Hua Hin is a quite small and very friendly guesthouse in the centre of Hua Hin with prices ranging from 700 to 2500 baht a night. It is really very safe place. 9/1 Soi Praepan, Poonsuk Road.
- 21 Guesthouse advertises 100-300 baht rooms with air-con and television on their signage, but on arrival will offer you only a 500B room or a disgusting, mosquito-infested 100B with unspeakable stains on the sheets.
- Sukwilai Hotel and Guesthouse on western Soi Bintabaht near a “150 meters to Burger King” ad offers fan rooms for 300 baht, or 350 with cable TV. Also upper scale rooms available in the main building. Guest house is opposite to some bars playing quite loud until 2 AM. An online check shows only air-con rooms available at B1120 per night.
- Mod Guesthouse is near 21 Guesthouse and the Hilton. 116 Naresdamri Rd. Online at Dec 2017 is B650 – 800 fan room, and B950 – 1300 aircon.
- Memory GuestHouse is near 21 Guesthouse and costs 200 for single room and 300 for double.
- Tong Mee House is in 1 Soi Ruam Phow, off Naebkesart Rd. Phone 66 (0) 32 530725. The website you can book on is tongmeehousehuahin.com. To get there you need to be at the Clocktower on the left as you come from the north. Naebkesart Rd. goes to the immediate right (northeast), past a school, and then past a 4 way intersection for another couple of hundred metres. There is a laneway (Soi Ruamphow) on the right, and the hotel has a sign there. It is a few meters along the Soi on the left hand side. All rooms are air-con – twin room is B600, double is B700, and double with roof terrace is B1000. In tourist season, the rooms are B200 extra! The hotel is a few hundred meters from the beach, is close to the night street eats, and within walking distance of the night markets. Little English spoken at reception, but the owner is from Holland so ask if you need help. Reception is very friendly and helpful – a broken light was fixed within 5 minutes of being reported. Rooms are small, as are most in Hua Hin, which is an expensive tourist destination. There is coffee in the rooms, and in the bathroom, is also genuine conditioner as well as shampoo. No lift, but the hotel is well worth it at the price.
- Anantasila Resort  33/15 Moo Bann Huadon, Petchkasem Rd. Nongkae. Several room types. Price ranges between 2,000-15,000 baht/night.
- Chom View Hua Hin Nice, not big, but cheap, clean. Near Kao Takeab, on the private beach with beachfront swimming pool.
- Siam Pearl Beach Lodge Budget resort with big pool, tropical garden and beach opposite resort. Small fishing harbor and long sand beach within few meters. Very quiet area – ideal with kite surfing.
splurge [edit ]
- Evason Hideaway– Nicest pool villas, luxurious/secluded 5-star hotel, Six Senses Spa (one of the best in Thailand).
- Haven Huahin  Boutique resort, by Hua Hin beach. Prices between 4,000-15,000 baht/night.
Renting a house for a long stay [edit ]
If you ‘re staying for month and more, then Hua Hin has great options. Price for renting a courteous villa with private pool can be ampere low as 20,000 baht. Houses have modern furniture and are ready to move into. The best means to find a house is to go to realty agencies around the Hilton Hotel. good ones are Hua Hin Property, Star Property and Century 21, but you can find 10+ more easily. They pick you up from your hotel and testify options for your budget & taste. Best scheme is to contact by them email a week earlier, so they will make a selection ahead .
header [edit ]
medical tourism [edit ]
For medical tourists seeking a calm, more relax address by the sea, Hua Hin is probably the arrant choice. It may be belittled compared to Bangkok, but it however offers top quality medical, dental, and health spa services. One good hospital is the JCI-accredited Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin. Services and facilities in Hua Hin have risen along with the numeral of medical tourists and travelers coming there. This includes english and other language-speaking doctors and staff, external liaisons if not departments, and extra medical check-up and holiday packages for tourists seeking some quality primary caution. Sao Paulo-Hua Hin Hospital was the foremost private hospital built here, a boutique hospital with sixty beds that provides excellent healthcare treatment around the clock. other democratic clinics and hospitals in town include Hua Hin International Polyclinic, Hua Hin Red Cross, and Hua Hin Hospital, in accession to the aforementioned Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin, the local medical trendsetter and pioneer. grok travelers have clued into Hua Hin ’ mho offerings, which belie its size, and though many would have liked to keep it an open mystery, the word got out a while ago nowadays ; that is, a short drive from the megalopolis of Bangkok exists a flower seaside recourse where one motivation not sacrifice quality, care, resources, or facilities. And if its resort hotel or golf you besides happen to be into, you ’ ll most likely find yourself returning to Hua Hin clock and clock again .
Reading matter [edit ]
There are identical few English-language publications which are based in Hua Hin. The only English-language newspaper is a monthly publication ; Hua Hin Today. This publication is wide read and a great source of information about local news, events and happenings about town a well as a classified ad ads section and promoted local resorts, restaurants, property and early businesses. It besides has an on-line presence ( www.huahintoday.com ) with back issues available deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as an active Facebook page. There are many other Hua Hin Facebook pages which tend to focus on place, buy & sell or food which can be a valuable source of information for both tourists and expats alike .
Landline telephone, all mobile telephone systems, internet, post offices and package services are available in Hua Hin. There is a city wide absolve wireless local area network service arsenic well, although speeds tend to be boring and a signal difficult to obtain outside the central area. Tourist information can be found from the corner of Petchkasem Road and Damnerkasem Road ( Soi 76 ), quite close to the railroad track station. There is besides a tourist information center near the clock tower in the center of town, which is right adjacent to a Starbucks for those of you requiring a caffeine fix. This is besides where many of the large buses will stop to offload and pick up passengers, even though it is not the official bus station, and consequently is an easy place to find a motorbike taxi or tuk tuk .
Get out [edit ]
Read more: 8 ประสบการณ์การตั้งแคมป์ค้างคืนที่มีประโยชน์
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!|