Preparation of strawberry cream
For four people you need 500 g of strawberries, 100 g of sugar, 200 g of whipped cream and 400 g of yogurt.
If you are lactose intolerant or follow a vegan diet, you can substitute dairy with cream and soybean curd.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Also remove the dipstick.
- Now pour water into a saucepan and add the sliced strawberries and sugar. Boil the mixture.
- Let the berries cook for about five minutes to break down.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and mash the strawberries.
- Beat the cream until stiff. Mix strawberries with cream and yogurt.
- Then the cream must be placed in the refrigerator for two hours.
- If you want to use cream as a pie filling, we recommend using sour cream instead of yogurt.