Simple muffin recipe
Muffins are a convenient alternative to cake and are easy to prepare. With this recipe, you can prepare the dessert in no time. You will need 12 muffin tins, 250 g flour, 100 g butter, 100 g sugar, 1 packet vanilla sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, salt, 6 tablespoons milk, and 2 eggs.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees convection.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Place muffin tins on a baking sheet or reserve a 12-muffin tin.
- Using 2 large tablespoons, fill muffin batter and cups.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until muffins are lightly golden.
- To check if the muffins are done, do a stick test by gently inserting a wooden stick into the dough and pulling on it. If anything sticks, the muffin needs to be baked a bit longer.
- Tip: If you want to elevate the muffins a bit, you can divide the dough ahead of time and color it with food coloring. Other ingredients like cherries, blueberries, raspberries, or grated chocolate go well with this basic recipe; you can simply incorporate them into the raw dough.