You need these ingredients for your non-stop pizza
You should only let the pizza dough rest if it contains yeast. But if you don’t want to wait long and want to coat the pizza right away and put it in the oven, just replace the yeast with baking powder. For a quick recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 400 grams of flour
- 250 ml milk, or non-dairy milk/water for a vegan pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
This is how you can make pizza dough without yeast
Preheat oven to 250 degrees convection. Then follow the steps below:
- In a bowl put the milk (vegan), the oil and the salt.
- Weigh the flour and mix it with the baking powder.
- Then gradually add the milk, oil and salt mixture to the flour. Keep stirring.
- Once you have mixed all the ingredients, knead the dough with your hands until it forms a homogeneous dough.
- Then roll out the dough and top it with tomato sauce and other ingredients of your choice.
- Then put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes.