Tofu pudding – this is how it’s done
There are different ways to prepare a delicious pudding. The first recipe is to make silken tofu.
- Blend one packet of Organic Silken Tofu with 5 tablespoons of vanilla sugar and a pinch of cinnamon in a blender.
- Then melt 230 g of dark chocolate in a water bath. When buying chocolate, always look for the Fairtrade seal.
- Then mix the two together, put it in a bowl and refrigerate the pudding for about 5 hours.
- You can then sprinkle the finished pudding with some grated chocolates or coconut flakes. A few chopped pistachios can also give the pudding a visual refinement.
This variant of tofu pudding is also suitable
For this slightly different pudding recipe, you’ll need calcium sulfate, which acts as a coagulant, potato starch, soy milk, and water.
- In a saucepan, combine 3 teaspoons calcium sulfate, 2 teaspoons potato starch, and 1/3 cup water.
- Mix everything. Next, put 2 3/4 cups of organic soymilk in a saucepan, bring to a brief boil, and pour into the saucepan where you stirred the above mixture with calcium sulfate.
- If you are making your own soymilk, you can use half calcium sulfate and half potato starch. And you’ll only need 2 1/2 cups of soy milk.
- Set the pan aside at room temperature and cover with a kitchen towel. The pudding should be ready to eat in about an hour.
Here’s how to create a delicious syrup for your pudding.
Peel and chop 50 g of ginger and put it in a saucepan with 250 ml of water over low heat.
- After 25 minutes, filter the mass and return it to a saucepan with 50 g of cane sugar over low heat for 20 minutes.
- You can enjoy the syrup warm in your pudding or put it in the refrigerator before consuming.