How to make your own paleo muesli
You can modify or extend our basic recipe as you wish, for example by adding berries.
- You need different nuts and seeds for muesli, 100 grams of each type. Hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds are good, for example.
- You also need 50 grams of coconut oil and coconut flakes, as well as 50 grams of honey for the paleo muesli. A tablespoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of vanilla powder ensure the delicacy of the flavor.
- To prepare it, first preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Chop the walnuts and almonds into large pieces. It’s quick and easy with a blender. You can also use a mortar to chop the ingredients.
- In a bowl, melt the coconut oil, then whisk together the honey, cinnamon, and vanilla powder. Then add the nuts and seeds and mix well.
- Spread the mixture out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and toast the muesli in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let the muesli cool down before adding some dried berries or raisins. Store the finished granola in a screw-top jar, it will keep for a few weeks.
- Then prepare your breakfast with the paleo muesli, add fresh fruit and some yogurt or almond milk if you wish.