Make garlic butter yourself – here’s how
To make garlic butter yourself, you need 100 grams of butter, two medium-sized cloves of garlic, salt and pepper, and some fresh lemon juice.
- Cut the butter into strips and soften them in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Add the minced garlic cloves to the now warm and soft butter. Mix the garlic well so that it is distributed in the butter.
- Then add some fresh lemon and season with salt and pepper. If you like, you can also add fresh chives.
- Put the butter in the fridge for an hour to harden again.
- The flavor of a juicy steak is accentuated by the garlic butter. Garlic butter is also particularly delicious on a baguette and is often served with grilled turkey.