Low Carb Banana Cake – Easy Recipe
For a low-carb banana cake, you need the following ingredients: two bananas, 100 grams of ground almonds (or another ground nut), 2 teaspoons of cream of tartar, two teaspoons of cinnamon, 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar, three eggs, 25 grams of melted coconut oil. Optionally, you can add chopped nuts and/or dates.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) while you begin to mix the dough.
- Mash the two bananas. It is best to break the peeled bananas into small pieces.
- Then gradually add the other ingredients. Add the coconut oil and eggs first, then add the dry ingredients like ground almonds, vanilla sugar, cream of tartar, and cinnamon.
- If the coconut oil is solid, simply reheat it in the microwave or place the closed jar in a warm water bath.
- You can also use coconut oil, but you also need to blend it.
- Mix the ingredients well, the dough has a fairly soft consistency. If that seems too runny, add a banana.
- Grease the cake pan of your choice well or line it with parchment paper and pour the batter into it. Low carb banana cake takes 35-40 minutes to bake. Do a toothpick test in the middle.