Classic balsamic vinaigrette for canons
For the classic version of the vinaigrette you will need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 6 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of walnut oil, 2 teaspoons of sugar and a little salt and pepper.
- First, place all the ingredients in an airtight jar.
- Now close the jar and shake it so that the ingredients mix well.
- Then wait 10-20 minutes before using the dressing to allow the sugar to dissolve completely.
- If you want to store the dressing, you can leave it in the airtight jar and put it in the fridge.
Delicious balsamic vinaigrette with honey
Pour a version plus sucrée, you once kiss of 20 millilitres of balsamique vinegar, 1 cuillère à honey soup, 1/3 cuillère à soupe de moutarde de Dijon, 60 millilitres d’huile d’olive, 1/3 gousse d’ail , salt and pepper.
- First, peel the garlic cloves and cut them into thirds.
- Now take a third and grind it small.
- Then place the garlic in a bowl with the other ingredients and stir well.
- You can then use the dressing on your salad or put it in an airtight jar in the fridge.
Balsamic Onion Vinaigrette: Here’s How It’s Made
For this dressing you need 30 milliliters of balsamic vinegar, 25 milliliters of water, 25 milliliters of oil, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1/2 tablespoon of sweet mustard, 5 grams of sea salt, 2.5 grams of fondor, 8 grams of sugar and 1/4 red onion.
- First, peel the red onion and cut it into wedges.
- Now take a quarter of the onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Then place the onion pieces in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now take a hand mixer and use it to blend the ingredients into a salad dressing.
- The sauce can be used directly for the salad or stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.