Grilled Snacks: The Best Grilled Side Dish Ideas
It’s not just meat that can sizzle on the grill – you can cook just about anything you fancy right now on your grill. However, the accompaniments should not be missing.
- A colorful plate with lots of vegetables is essential. Grilled carrots, zucchini, corn on the cob, champignons, and bell peppers are common and are usually placed on a grill or in a grill pan on the grill.
- Of course you can also roast potatoes. However, you should precook them for a short time and then place them on the grill, covered with aluminum foil.
- Bacon Wrapped Dates are also great for your grill and easy at the same time. To do this, you just need to pre-wrap the dates individually with a slice of bacon and finally fry them on the hot grill until they are crispy.
- In addition, sweet snacks with chocolate or honey are essential in any barbecue. In this case, bananas in various variations are particularly suitable. When cooking, bananas are usually left with their skins on.
Grilling snacks: These snacks should not be missing
But while the meat and other snacks are still cooking on the grill, you can already have the following bites:
- Homemade baguettes with homemade avocado sauce, herb butter, tsatsiki or aioli are always a hit for snacks between meals.
- Simple tomato and mozzarella skewers, which you can garnish with a fresh basil leaf, are also very popular.
- And if you fancy a fresh side dish, you can also prepare salads for the barbecue.