Sour makes fun, and laughter is healthy! Drinking apple cider vinegar is considered a sour way to keep your body healthy. But how much is healthy? And in what proportion should you drink apple cider vinegar with water? Here’s tips on how to get the most out of liquid superfood!
Drink apple cider vinegar correctly
Apple cider vinegar is healthy, there is no doubt about that. Some use it for weight loss, others for heartburn or for beautiful skin. The reason why you want to drink apple cider vinegar is very individual. But there are some important rules for each goal:
- In order not to irritate the digestion, there should be a time interval of 15 minutes between drinking apple cider vinegar and the next meal.
- If you are using apple cider vinegar for heartburn or reflux, you should only drink it after eating.
- Wait at least 30 minutes after drinking before brushing your teeth, otherwise the acid will attack tooth enamel.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 100 ml, even when you are on a diet.
- Children should not consume more than half the RDA and be sure to rinse their mouths after drinking to protect their teeth.
Dilute and enjoy
If you can drink pure apple cider vinegar: hats off! The taste is very intense and hardly tolerable. It is not healthy for the teeth and digestive tract, so apple cider vinegar is diluted with water or tea. Correctly diluted, apple cider vinegar is healthy, tasty and well tolerated. The ideal amount is:
- 1-2 tablespoons in a 200-250 ml glass of water
- If you want to lose weight, it is advisable to drink a glass 3 to 4 times a day
So you’ve managed to manage a liter of your daily amount of water and you’ve also gotten a benefit from apple cider vinegar! Experiment with how much you need to dilute the apple cider vinegar to keep it palatable. If you don’t like the taste but still want to drink apple cider vinegar, dilute the apple cider vinegar with water and a teaspoon of honey.
Tip: If you want to include apple cider vinegar in your diet permanently, slowly increase your intake to the recommended amount. How to get your digestive tract used to endure!
Overdose Side Effects
Drinking apple cider vinegar is good for you in moderation, but not in large quantities. If you made a mistake in the dosage or simply miscounted the glasses, you do not have to worry about your health, but there may be unpleasant side effects. Digestive problems such as diarrhea and stomach pain are the most common signs that you have consumed too much apple cider vinegar. With dry bread or biscuits, you calm the stomach.
Drinking too much apple cider vinegar in the long term not only damages the digestive tract, but also the teeth and the mineral balance of the body in particular.