You Need These Yeast-Free Donut Ingredients
For twelve donuts, you need the following ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of flour
- 120 grams of sugar
- 110 grams of cream cheese
- 60ml milk or cream
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- A bag of vanilla
- a pinch of salt
- For the couverture you need 100 g of white or black couverture
how to prepare donuts
First, put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, one at a time. Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Mix everything well with a mixer until you get a homogeneous mass.
- For the donuts, you need donut molds. Pour the batter into the molds with the help of a spoon. This works best with a pastry bag.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a convection oven, 170 – 180 degrees is sufficient.
- Donuts only take 15 minutes to make. Take the cakes out of the oven and let them cool.
- Next, melt the topping in a bain-marie, adding a splash of cream or a tablespoon of butter to the topping.
- Finally, dip the donuts in the topping and place the dough on a wire rack. Once the topping has cooled, the donuts are ready to eat.